This is a wireless leaf wetness sensor.
Model number: WN35CN
* This sensor can be simulated as a leaf and detects the moisture level of the nearby leaf ｏｒ plant.
* Long wireless range up to 300 feet (100 meters) in open areas
* Transmits readings every 79.5 seconds
* LCD screen display for current reading.
To mount the unit on a vertical pole (compatible diameter range: 25.4~50.8mm; not included):
Orientation ｏｒ Tilt: Make sure the sensing side (PCB grid visible) is facing upwards, and adjust the
sensor to have the sensor leveled same as the leaf to be monitored. Usually it should be in the range
between 0 – 30 degrees. And this will simulate the real wetness condition matched against leaves.
The optimal sensor placement should be with 60 degrees tilt with north facing to simulate the
condition in most ideal way.
When paired with a GW1000/GW1100 Wi-Fi Gateway:
· View leaf wetness reading on the Live Data page of the WS View Plus/ Ecowitt APP (requires the
gateway and your phone is using the same Wi-Fi network)
· Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the app.
· Battery level information displayed on the WS View Plus/ Ecowitt APP
When paired with a Weather Station Console (HP2550/HP3500/HP3501):
· View leaf wetness data in real-time on the Display
· Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the console(for HP2550 only).
When uploaded to Ecowitt Weather Server:
· View current moisture data & history records & graph on the website
· Receive email alerts from the server
· Remote monitoring with smart phone, laptop, ｏｒ computer by visiting the website
Power: 1x1.5V AA battery(not included)
Wireless transmitting range: 100M (300feet, in the open field, there’s no obstacle in between, there’s
no signal interference.)
Sensor reporting interval: 79.5 seconds
Sensing moisture: 0~99%; Accuracy: +-10%
Battery life: 12 months minimum
Waterproof level: IP66
Leaf Wetness Sensor x1
Hose clamp for mounting to crossbar (crossbar not included) x1
User Manual x1