This temperature sensor with a probe, is mainly used to measure the soil temperature.
Model number: WN34CS
· Measures temperature with a 30cm (11.81inch) stainless steel probe sensor.
· Extended wireless range up to 300 feet (100 meters) in the open area(there’s no obstacle in
between, there’s no signal interference).
· Transmits readings every 77 seconds.
· IP65 waterproof.
· LCD display for current reading.
When paired with a GW1000/GW1100 Wi-Fi Gateway:
· View temperature reading on the Live Data page of the WS View Plus app (requires that the
gateway and your phone are using the same Wi-Fi network).
· Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the app.
· Battery level information displayed on the WS View Plus App.
When paired with a Weather Station Console (HP2551/HP3500/HP3501):
· View temperature data in real-time on the Display.
· Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the console.
When uploaded to Ecowitt Weather Server:
· View current temperature data, history records and graph on the website.
· Receive email alerts from the server.
· Remote monitoring with smart phone, laptop, ｏｒ computer by visiting the website.
When the Wi-Fi configuration is done, you can view the live data of your sensor on the WS View application.
Installation(how to fix):
Power: 1x1.5V AA battery (not included)
Sensor type: Epoxy Sealed Thermistor of NTC
Frequency: 433 MHz
Wireless transmitting range: 100M (300feet) (there’s no obstacle in between, there’s no signal interference).
Sensor reporting interval: 77 seconds
Sensing temperature: -40~60 °C(40~140 °F)
Probe sensor length: 30cm (11.81inch)
Battery life: 12 months minimum
Waterproof level: IP65
Temperature Sensor x1
Mounting bracket for sensor x1
Hose clamp for mounting to pole x1
Hexagon M12 screw for mounting x1
Screw ST D3.2*M2.0*6 for mounting x1
User Manual x1