1. It can measures: Wind speed, wind direction, rain, temperature (outdoor & indoor), humidity (outdoor & indoor), pressure, UV, illuminance, heat index.
2. It transmits data from the outdoor sensor array to the receiver wirelessly(433Mhz).
3. The device (indoor ) can be connected to PC by USB cable. In the software, PC can view the current information from the device, and export the history data into computer(format:csv)
4. The data can be uploaded to the website(www.wundergound.com) via PC, when the PC connecting to the internet.
1) Free PC software to view the weather data, after PC connecting to the receiver(display).
(remark: software language: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Deutsch, English, French, Hungarian, Polish, Svenska, Spanish)
2) USB port for easy connection to your PC to view the weather data.
3.) History Record interval is: 1-240minutes(adjustable). The receiver can log 3552 records in total.
4) Time and date, Sunrise and Sunset time, Moon phase.
5) Indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity & Wind chill & wind direction & Rainfall & Pressure measure,
6) Display rain rate, rainfall data in 24 hours, one week, one month, one year, total rain and rainfall event.
7) Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots ｏｒ Beaufort.
8) The direction of the wind with 360 degree.
9) Wind chill, dew point and heat index temperature display.
10) Barometric, weather forecast.
11) MAX, MIN with a time stamp.
12) High alarm and low alarm.
13) Light and UV index.
14) Save the data when batteries is changed
15) High light LED backlight
5. Barometric Pressure graph
6.Weather Forecast icon
7.information display area
8．information display area
9. information display area
10. RF signal
11. Memory status
12. Wind direction
13. Rain fall
14. Wind speed/Gust speed
15. wind chill/Dew point/Heat index
16. outdoor Humidity
17. Outdoor Temperature
18. UV index
1. Wind Vane
2. Wind Speed Sensor
3. UV sensor/Light sensor
4. Solar panel
5. Rain collector
6. Thermo-hygro sensor
7. Bubble level
10. Battery door
11. Reset button
History (in software):
Upload option to weather underground
Transmission distance: Max. 100meter (330 feet)
(tested in open field, no obstacle in between, no interference in between)
RF Frequency: 433 MHz
Temperature range: -40～+60°C
Accuracy : +/- 1˚C, Resolution:0.1˚C
Accuracy : +/- 5%, Resolution: 1%
Rain volume: 0 - 9999 mm
Resolution:0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm), 1mm (if rain volume > =1000mm)
Accuracy : +/- 10%
Wind speed: 0-50m/s (0~100mph)
Accuracy: +/- 1m/s (wind speed< 5m/s), +/-10% (wind speed >=5m/s)
Wind direction: 0 to 359 degree
Light: 0-200k Lux
Accuracy : +/-15%
Measuring interval for outdoor sensor: 16 sec
Indoor temperature range: 0˚C--50˚C
Resolution : 0.1˚C
Accuracy : +/-1˚C
Accuracy : +/- 5%
air pressure range: 300-1100hPa (8.85 -32.5inHg)
Accuracy : +/-3hpa
Resolution: 0.1hPa (0.01inHg)
Measuring interval (indoor sensor): 48 sec
Alarm Duration: 120 seconds
Base station(display):5V DC adaptor (included)
Base station(display):3XAA 1.5V batteries(not included)
Outdoor sensor: 2X AA 1.5V batteries(not included),
(Remark:For the outdoor sensor, the primary power source is the solar panel, the solar panel will charge the power to the inner super capacitor. The batteries provide backup power when there is limited solar energy. So, don’t put the rechargeable batteries into it. In the winter, it is cold, the alkaline battery may not work, please choose the better battery.)
Remark: there’s no pole included in the package. Customer can customize the pole according to the actual installation requirement.